HOUSE NEWS: Can you help?
We have so many things going on at the house during spring and – unfortunately so do our most steady volunteers! We are shorthanded morning and afternoon during the cafe, had only one person at the Breakfast Brigade last Friday(!), are adding days to the Art for All project so we’ll be ready for the sale at the end of April, AND we’re planting the parking lot garden. To save you time clicking on links, below is where we especially need help this week. Please email Kelli (gvillecw(at)yahoo(dot)com, if you can help.
And, remember this Thursday we will not have Roundtable (here’s a re-cap of last week’s on the civil rights movement in Gville, if you’re interested) , but will continue our Lenten reflection and potluck, 6-7:30 .
- Art for All, 1-5: We need people willing to help finish up projects from beading to fabric corsages to paper crafts.
- Gardening, 6:30 – 8pm: Sunflowers, zinnias,cucumbers, corn!
- Cafe food preparation, 9:30- 11:45 – Bake bread, prepare collards, and transform our dining room into a restaurant
- Cafe serving and clean-up, 11:45 – 4
- Art for All, 1-4pm: See above – children welcome
A group from St. Augustine’s is coming to help with the Breakfast Brigade this Friday, but we’ll need you next week if you’re free!